top of page
Ways to enjoy PreAureum Products
Spaghetti with Peeled Black Garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400g/14oz beef mince
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 100g/3½oz carrot, grated
- 2 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 400ml/14fl oz stock (made from stock cube. Ideally beef, but any will do)
- 400g/14oz dried spaghetti
- salt and pepper to taste, and
- PreAureum black garlic (slice to garnish)
Follow BBC Food's recipe here or follow your usual steps to cook Easy Spaghetti Bolognese and don't forget to garnish your yummy spaghetti with PreAureum black garlic!
Golden Smoothie with PreAureum Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of PreAureum Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 dash black pepper (to increase the absorption of Curcumin in Turmeric Powder)
- 1 dash cinnamon ground
Add water, coconut milk, turmeric, cinnamon, honey and black pepper, to a high-speed blender and blend on high until creamy and smooth. Add banana or fresh carrot juice (optional).
To serve cold, add ice
To serve hot, warm the blend on low heat.
- Powerful anti inflammatory
- Improve digestion
- Reduce cholesterol
Love to share your tasty recipes with us?
We love to hear from you how you enjoy our products with your favourite recipes! Share with us your tasty recipes at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us here. Sharing is caring! We will send you a surprise gift and your recipes will be featured on our website and social media pages!
bottom of page